7 May 2009

Memo Board


This was a memo board I made for a swap on Crafting Corner. I used an A4 sheet of brown corrugated card and backed it with an A4 sheet of Kanban card. Across the bottom half I stuck an A5 sheet of self-adhesive fabric paper and attached the word MEMO in large letters. I then attached an A5 sheet of acetate across that, using double-sided tape around the edges to form a pocket. This was then decorated with braid and fabric flowers with adhesive stones in the centre.
I then used a sakura stardust pen to go up and down all the grooves to give a slight sparkle to the corrugated card. A sticky notes pad was then firmly attached to the top and a couple of 3d embellishments added either side of it. Finally I attached a ribbon to the top for hanging and added a large paper clip to it for clipping notes too.

4 comments:

Claire said...

This looks great Nickie I never thought of using corragated card

devonmaid said...

I'm lucky enough to have this and it's even better in real life :o))

Carol Ann said...

Love the memo board, great use of corragated card too xx

ju said...

Fab board Nickie! thanks for joining in! x